This registration session will allow you to sign consents and complete contact information for Individual Use of Pond facilities.
Facility Use Required Waiver Link Must Be Filled Out For Each Individual or by Parent/Guardian if under the age of 18, prior to usage of any Pond Hockey Training Center, On Ice and/or Dryland.
1. Do not enter The Pond if you or anyone you have been around (including family or friends) has been sick or have shown the below symptoms in the past 24 hours:
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell
- This list is not all possible symptoms. Other less common symptoms have been reported, including gastrointestinal symptoms like nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea.
****If you do come into The Pond with any of the above symptoms you will be asked to leave and asked not to return until you have a physician’s clearance****
2. Do not enter The Pond if you have a compromised immune system or you do not want to enter The Pond. You are not required to enter The Pond.
3. Everyone using Pond facilities must complete our online only ‘Updated 12/17/20 Online Facility Use Waiver’ prior to entering facility. It is located at www.thepondmn.com.
4. Masks are REQUIRED for everyone inside of The Pond as of 12/19/20 per Emergency Executive Order 20-103 by Governor Walz. This includes everyone on ice.
5. No Spectators (Parents, family members or friends) allowed in rink at this time.
6. Athletes must be dressed, as much as possible prior to entering The Pond.
7. Locker room doors are to stay OPEN.
8. Athletes must follow locker room assignments and physical distance.
9. Athletes can only arrive 10 minutes prior to their class.
10. Athletes must leave building within 10 minutes after their class ends.
11. Athletes must adhere to physical distancing. Trainers will remind players as needed.
12. Leave Hockey Gloves and Hockey facemask on at all times (consider purchasing a plastic full shield also known as a “Bubble” Facemask to reduce the spread of germs).
13. Bring water bottles already full and do not share waterbottles.
15. Thank you for adhering to our updated rules.
This is a very fluid situation and we will adjust as needed moving forward.
Version #5 December 17, 2020
One Spectator over the age of 18 allowed per Mite/8u player as long as they adhere to wearing a mask over their nose and mouth and keep social distanced (6 feet) from others. One Spectator per Blue Social Distanced sign around rink. Spectator and players at this age arrive 5 minutes prior to scheduled ice time and exit within 5 minutes of ice time ending. If Spectator does not adhere to the MN State guidelines they will be required to leave.
Select an option to continue with the registration.