2021 Spooktacular Oct 20-24
This registration session will allow you to sign consents and complete contact information for Individual Use of Pond facilities.
Facility Use Required Waiver Link Must Be Filled Out For Each Individual or by Parent/Guardian if under the age of 18, prior to usage of any Pond Hockey Training Center, On Ice and/or Dryland.
Pond Updated General Covid-19 rules as of 5/14/21:
Check your program for specific Program updates
1. Do not enter The Pond if you or anyone you have been around (including family or friends) has been sick or have shown the below symptoms in the past 24 hours:
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell
- This list is not all possible symptoms. Other less common symptoms have been reported, including gastrointestinal symptoms like nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea.
****If you do come into The Pond with any of the above symptoms you will be asked to leave and asked not to return until you have a physician’s clearance****
2. Do not enter The Pond if you have a compromised immune system or you do not want to enter The Pond. You are not required to enter The Pond.
3. Children 18 and under must be at arms length of parents.
4. Athletes must be dressed, as much as possible prior to entering The Pond.
5. Athletes can only arrive 10 minutes prior to their class/game.
6. Locker room doors must be left open.
7. Athletes must leave building within 10 minutes after their class/game ends.
8. Bring water bottles already full and do not share water bottles.
9. Thank you for adhering to our updated rules.
This is a very fluid situation and we will adjust as needed moving forward.
Select an option to continue with the registration.